}

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

life snippets

07

01

09

03

08

06

05

02

04

1. morning window view
2. college stuff.... it has been so crazy these past few weeks since starting, it kind of feels like a dream
3. dinner madness
4. organizing
5. fuzzy bunny
6. a dancing girl
7. me and my sissy brianna on the road
8. my collection of erasers over the years
9. trying to decorate and be a photograph.... fail

These past few weeks have been so crazy, fun and just have been a bit to get use to.I kinda feels like a dream because i'm starting to step in to things that I have thought about forever. Its funny how in just moments things can change and you can be a whole new person.  My mindset that I had on my self has shifted from "why can't you be like them" to "I am going to walk out my dream and stop focusing on other people" and " I am capable of doing this." I might not mean much to you, but that is what I have struggled for a long time. Its really empowering!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
♥Meagan


No comments :

Post a Comment