}

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Sweetest Little Stranger


                                    01

Happy hot sticky Thursday!
This picture is very special to me. It might look quite random to be on my blog, but there's more to it. She is not my grandma, aunt or even a family friend. This little lady is Romie. I meet her at the bus stop at school at the beginning of the year. It was one of the days that i decided that i was going to finally take pictures of my 100 people.

As we started talking she was the sweetest thing, and she was dressed super awesome. She had on a blue jump suit on with leopard sunglasses and a flowered purse. When I asked her if i could take a picture of her she just smiled and asked if i was an art student and that she would love to. Before i left she gave me her address and phone number and asked if i would be willing to send it to her.

It was one of the greatest experience. Not just because she was a lovely person, but also i finally asked someone if i could take there picture. That is huge for me. I usually don't even talk to anyone, because i'm afraid i will look dumb. This was insane and huge for me!

Have you ever meet a sweet stranger?
xo Meagan


No comments :

Post a Comment