}

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jingle bells are ringing


christmas tree11sniker doodle little trees It is now 11 days till Christmas and I'm super excited!  Growing up we never really had a lot of traditions so this time around I wanted to start a few for my family.  My mom has always been addicted to decorating the tree.  She always wanted to so perfect and pretty.  So of course we decorated the tree like always but this time I made snicker doodle cookies and had Christmas music play in the background well we danced around the living room. Also to top this season we have been making hot chocolate and hot tea almost every day. Heehee I love our new little traditions.  Hopefully next year we can apply more but the best part is being able to look back on our cheesy little memories ;)!  Have a great day.

♥Meagan

No comments :

Post a Comment