}

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In the land of crafting

kitty 02 03 04 05

Lately my crafting table looks as though a hurricane or even a toddler came and destroyed everything.  It is a tad bit good because it means I have been a messy little bee, not picking up after myself well I craft. These days all I want to do is create something new which feels good. I feel like myself again. Not really caring if I am "doing things right" but just living as if I can accomplish pretty much anything.

I have finally been pushing myself to finish up things for my shop and stop putting things off. So I picked a deadline so it speeds me along and I'm not dragging it on till death. All is well in the land of crafting! I hope yours is too.

note the crazy cat tripping out on the paint brushes heehee!

♥Meagan

No comments :

Post a Comment