}

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Outfit post: Comfy days


crazy days rigs boots and purse

So I kind of feel like I'm finally getting the hang of blogging.  I still have A LOT to learn but i fell like I'm okay.  I remember I would get so overwhelmed with what to post and if I was doing right. But that is for another post (which will be coming heehee.) Anyways I'm going back to what I first fell in love with, which is crafting, making things and of course picking out crazy outfits.  I don't think I've ever posted one of my crazy outfits? Hmmmm that will have to change.

So I took these pictures the day before yesterday and it was crazy hot and pretty. And today we had crazy thunder storms. Its so weird this doesn't happen in California. Since it was pretty that day I wanted to put some relaxing comfy clothes on. These boot are so darn comfy and easy to wear I love them.

Outfit: Shirt: forever 21;  pants: thrifted; boots: gifted; rings: moms, thrifted, candy's : bag: thrifted and restlyed

♥Meagan

No comments :

Post a Comment