}

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bag Lady

Happy Tuesday! So I always like when people do the whole "whats in my bag" thing.  I feel like finding the secrets how to be a girl and what to keep in those giant luggage type things called purses.  So I thought it would be fun to show you what I have in my bag.  Since I have so much stuff I had to smash every thing in.

bag lady2 bag lady3 bag lady4 bag lady5 bag lady6 baglady1

What's in my bag?
A lot of crap :)
D.I.Y note book; viva la juicy lotion; little bag of moth wash, floss, contact holder; keys with awesome key chains; d.i.y calender; head phones; burts bees; nail polish; pencil pouch
My bag is vintage.  I got it from a little lovely vintage store in town called Vintage Volla.
Thanks for reading my craziness heehee!
So what is in your bag?

♥Meagan

No comments :

Post a Comment