}

Friday, May 4, 2012

Change is good!


I am super excited for may! I have so much going on, which is fun but hard when you are trying to make it a habit to be productive.   I read a quote a while back, and it scared me half to death.  I said  "What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it." I thought it was so amazing and it got me think, Why I constantly waiting for things to fall in to my lap. If I want it I need to jump up and fight for it. Since I have never been the type to plane ahead or even think ahead I go tired of always being unhappy with myself, so this week I made so may calenders.  I made one for blogging, school work, chores and goals.

My goals are kinda basic, but there things that I lose sight of so much. So I decided to write it out and frame it!I am super stocked with what I have been changing just in the first week on may.
may goals purple hair purple hair

I have always wanted to dye my hair purple or just one sold color but kept lagging and thing one day I would just wake up with a different hair color.  So with the change that I had been wanting I woke up and said "Okay today is the day. I will not allow myself to put things off anymore." It is so weird how one little stand in anything can lead to a big impact.  I love the fact that when you not satisfied, God can use that to snow ball so many other things!

Are there anything in your life you are taking a stand for or changing?
Meagan♥

No comments :

Post a Comment