}

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer to do list

mushrooms

As a kid I never took advantage of things. So when I started blogging taking pictures that said things, catching things at the right time and really taking advantage of this was all new to me.  Coming into the summer months before I go to college I want to soack up every single bit of it, then just watch movies and sitting around for things to come up.  I came up with goals that I want to accomplish and a bit of a long to do list (but there fun so were good heehee.)

goals

Goals:
1. My first is to really expect God to do big thing this summer. For him to build and brake things down.
2. This summer I really want to lose 30 pound or more of course.
3.I am so stinkin excited about this one! OPEN SHOP! I have been wanting to open my shop for about two years, yeah it a long freaking time heehee.  Over the summer I am planning to grow some kahonies and just do it.
4. This one is really important because every year I would let it fly by. I want to know that I did things before September comes.
5. I always want a camera in my hand and snaping pictures. I always have that intention to take pictures but leave it in my pocket or purse.
6. I have 1 brother and 4 little sisters that I not going to really hang out with them during the school year so I want to hang out and have fun with them.  My mom and I decided to make a summer play camp where we just have games and fun things for them to do. I'm really excited.
7.I  REALLY need to do this.
8. I love thrifting but I never had a schedule so I want to go weekly to find awesome things.
9. I pretty big on trying new thing and finding new things but I don't do it enough.  I want to do it weekly, it could be food, recipe, looking at new blog and all that good stuff.
10. RIDE BIKE AND WALK PLACES (seld explanitory)
11. I love the way I dress(sorry if i sound consetted I'm really not) but I get embaressed if someone says something about my outfit.  This summer I will STOP DOING THAT TO MESELF!
to do list
TO DO LIST: This list is pretty self explantory.  I just want to make thing count and really try to do thing. I'm so stinkin excited because I never gave my self a fun to do list or pushed myself to make my days count.

No comments :

Post a Comment