}

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thrift finds

purse ancor shirt shirt star bight book page book page
So it is now Wednesday! Goodness it feels like weeks are going by so stinkin fast I can barley keep up with them.  I am trying to hang on for dear life so that the summer doesn't get away from me like the last couple of years.  I have been trying to go through my summer to do list these couple of week and I am happy to say it has been a success. One of the goals was to Thrift like crazy. I have always loved thrifting but I don't really do it enough, so I wanted to challenge my self to thrift and hunt for treasures any time I can get.
A few days ago a went to hunt and I found these beauty's!  I got a roomy rectangular bag that was to good to pass up, because I can fit all my shenanigans in it.  I don't really have many purses so I want to expand that part of my wardrobe. The second things I got was this nautical button up, its so amazing.  When I found it I even gave a little dance (yeah I'm that cool.) I was already leaving empty handed until I spotted anchors on something at the corner of my eye.  I fell in love with it because it has  collar and its button up, since that's what I've been in to now'n day. This children's short stories book is quite beautiful.  It has all kinds of amazing paintings and the stories and cute. I couldn't pass it up.  This is what I will be hording in my closet.  I have been in the collecting mood and was wondering what do you collect or go to the thrift store for?
♥Meagan

No comments :

Post a Comment