}

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday snipits

I have lagged once again! My birthday was on the second and I am just doing this ooops.  I have been running around like a mad person trying to get all my college stuff together and what not.  Anyways, on my birthday I wanted to try something different this year. I had wrote down 19 things I wanted to accomplish on my 19 birthday. Even though I didn't get to do all of them, it was so fun to go out have an adventure other then staying home waiting people to wish me a happy birthday. I loved it for the fact that there was not a dull moment that day.  Here are a few snaps of that day. There is not many because my camera got deserted after a bit.
Some of the things that I crossed off my list were, leave a note for a stranger, thrift, write 19 things I love about me, write 40 things to do before 20, leave money on a vending machine, bbq, and had a waffle party.
Are there any special things you do on your birthday?
Have a wonderful day.
♥Meagan
colors hello you thrift store outfit books i love me

No comments :

Post a Comment