}

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My picture project

Polish rocks flowers silly faces blooms flower2 books makeup shoes

Happy Thursday! Whoot Whoot dance party......... and done heehee!
So anywho I have been wanting to start this project since the begining of the year.  Yeah I know we are three months into it, but I refuse to call myself a prorastinater. 
  So what the Picture Project is its just me taking picture everyday and uploading them on flickr and every week rounding up about seven pictures and doing a post. I want to have themes and everday life. I am going to make a page for it so let me know if you want to participate or have any themes.

♥Meagan

2 comments :

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! I love it :)

    I am inviting you on giveaway on my blog :

    http://disturbed-style.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-necklace-from-shlomitofircom.html

    ReplyDelete